Health and Safety
Updated 24 November 2021
COVID 19 PROTECTION FRAMEWORK:
Our team is now fully vaccinated and will be following the Government mandates regarding vaccination to ensure that you have a safe stay at Pukaki Air lodge. at. Once the Government COVID19 Protection Framework comes into operation in late November 2021 this means that, to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff will need to be fully vaccinated.
COVID HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES AT PUKAKI AIR LODGE
Pukaki Air Lodge accommodation offers spacious rooms, with individual air conditioning units, large sliding doors for extra ventilation, and Individual access to the rooms from the exterior to enhance social distancing
We recognise the added concern around travel during the COVID-19 pandemic therefore to ensure your health and safety, Pukaki Air lodge has adopted the practice guidelines set by the NZ Ministry of Health to manage and minimise the risk of virus spread. New Zealand.
Our commitment to the management and minimisation of the spread of COVID-19:
- Our guest rooms and communal spaces are carefully sanitised between guest stays
- We provide staff and guests with information on how to observe good hygiene practises.
- We follow protocols defined at each COVID-19 alert level and we request guests and visitors to the Pukaki Air lodge to also do this. (e.g. social distancing, mask wearing or reporting illness)
- COVID-19 awareness messages are visible throughout the Lodge including the Lodges COVID-19 QR code for scanning and reporting in the tracer app.
- We support guest and visitors to the Lodge to manage their own safety by providing sanitiser in every rooms and disposable masks in reception.
- We request the use of the COVID-19 tracer app by scanning our QR code on Check in at the Lodge
Any suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases will be managed in line with recommendations from the NZ Ministry of Health